View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 09:22 AM   #219
Maédhros
The Kinslayer

Maédhros has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Maédhros
Quote:
Well, last spied:more than a month, less than a year?
Posters included Maril and Child and many others...
Essence of the thread was that the Downs used to be for scholars-- will we weather the movie/ teenybopper invasion? Will it still be a good place? what will change? What will we lose/ gain? I think it was a pretty old thread, that got resurrected around the release of each movie, more or less.

Now that the furor of RotK has calmed a bit, I wanted to bring it back up-- mostly to note that the new rating system seems to have had quite a positive effect on posting quality, and suchlike comments.

But-- drat if I can find it!
Ok thanks for the info. But I'm afraid that I do not meet the requirements to join such club, I was just curious. I just wanted to know if you guys did something special that required to have 18 years or more to be done.
I have always thought that the important thing is what the poster/person had to say rather than how much time they have been reading the books. I think that I can stay my ground with any member of the club.

Again thanks for the info.