View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 01:31 PM   #46
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Oh dear, Helen, I don't want you to feel restricted in expressing your positive opinion just because I expressed my negative one! I actually don't mind hearing what people enjoyed about the movies and certainly wouldn't judge anyone for liking them, but it's nice to have a place to say what I honestly feel without being judged for thinking anything derogative about Peter Jackson's adaptation. There are so many sites that simply slam the "you can't expect a movie to be the same as a book" argument at people who dare to criticize.

I hope those members who enjoyed the movies will post their point-of-view(s) - I am very willing to listen (=read) and learn!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote