View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #203
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril

This was great. Both because it was challenging to both sides and very even, and because everyone played their characters so hilariously. Everybody was awesome, but especially Rune's Galadriel, Nogrod's Tom (and his horrible rhymes ), Agan's Lobelia and Greenie's Éomer, not to mention THE Ka's Radagast, whose ultimate gentleness made me think he must be innocent. (I had this interesting theory that in an in-character game, if you think plotwise, a traitor might slip his deceitfulness to the overall portrayal of his/her character. Evidently I was wrong...)

I'm quite glad for deciding to vote Halbarad rather ex tempore, because the bandwagon that followed was great and unbelievable. I'm also glad that I caught Dáin, unfortunately only after I had died. And it was only because everybody else seemed so innocent. Excellent job Groin, and THE Ka and Gwath too, you were all very sneaky. And our gifteds did really well too.

Oh, this was an awesome game, I'm sure I'll remember this for ages. It was very enjoyable to play in-character, especially as Gildor is such a lovely chap. Thanks to everybody for making this so memorable and for playing splendidly (I'm running out of positive adjectives soon ), and to Legate of Amon Mod for a great idea and lovely narrations. They were all excellent but my death was the BEST. (I'm not even sad I died...)

~ Gildor Inglorion Dagnir Balroga
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote