View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #163
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The first thing that confuses me in yesterDay's voting is the fact that even if it felt that many people started thinking lynching of Gwath a bad idea during the last half hour he still got lynched with a clear majority. And I must say that the merry agreement reached by that great numbers looks fishy indeed. Is there a greater place to hide for a wolf but within an unanimous bandwaggon?

Okay there is the question of relative risk we already discussed yesterDay. But I also think it a bit far-fetched that so many declared while voting that they don't want to see Boro lynched - which I think never was an actual option. So some sweet-talkin there?

Also Volo's vote looks not only confusing (the retraction thing) but also a bit fishy as he says two minutes before the deadline that he is "widening the vote scope"! And that in practice nailed it down and took Gwath to the gallows - or saved McCaber, whichever way you want to see it.

EDIT: X'd with a few
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote