View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:17 AM   #182
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ok Rikae is probably innocent, or then she is a wolf putting a lot of effort to seeming so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Lommy gives the third vote for McCaber. A risky vote for a wolf if the Caberwaggon would have succeeded. A smart vote for a wolf in case she reckoned that it wouldn't.
Even if I was a wolf, it wouldn't have been either risky or smart: I cross-posted with Durelin and Nogrod, as I - quite clearly, I think - marked.

Boromir looks worse than he did... but I'm afraid I'm just affected by the village consensus. *deep sigh* I need to take a closer look at him and decide for myself.

There's something fishy about Nogrod. I can't define it, but everything does not seem right. I think I'll keep an eye on him. Besides he has quite effectively flown under my radar this far.

More vague bad feelings á la Thinlómien:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka
Good point. Mac, thank you, but that isn't the strongest point to make in arguing for my innocence or no. If I was a wolf arguing last night that killing Sally would be beneficial to diverting attention or just general confusion, I would agree, but I have more inclination to hit more to the point and save my own skin and any suspicion around me so that my fellow wolves would not loose anymore than they need to (as a wolf, you have to be oh so selfish for the greater good of wolfy kind.). Sally's attack was a good one, but I prefer an observation, wait for someone else to make the first move, then strike somewhere that is more generally to my benefit method, but not too obvious (like going after someone that has been hounding at you all Day... generally they are loud enough for other players to remember what they said.) so that it labels me or fellow wolves in the game the next Day.
Something in this just seems wrong. Whether it's the general tone, the length in which wolf tactics are discussed or the actual content, I don't know. Nevertheless THE Ka feels less innocent then yesterDay.

I seem to have a lot of undecidedness and vague bad feelings and a couple of people (Nogrod, Greenie, and Durelin & THE Ka to some extent) have slipped under my radar. In short, I'm rather unsure of things and confused yet having a lot of suspicions. I think I'll reread the thread when I have an hour off after the next lesson and look at everybody more precisely and analytically. Right now I don't have time for that.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote