View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:08 AM   #194
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I promised a few words on Volo so here comes.

- The vote-stuff: yesterDay's actual vote & how he has reacted to it toDay + the possible McCaber connection. Enough has been said I think this far (by me earlier and just a moment ago by Lommy & Rikae).

- There is something that doesn't quite sit right in his general "attitude" this time round. He's pretty quiet, well never been an actual flood-poster, but that's not it. The problem I have is when he constantly says he's rather going to listen to music or feels lazy etc. thus creating an impression he's not actually too enthusiastic about playing - so he's just an innocent villager with nothing to lose. Add to that the low posting that makes him slip under the radar of many of us and it starts to look like perfect wolf-tactics.

- After his remark on Boro, Boro attacked him back to which Volo retaliated with a couple of posts. So not too interested about the game but when suspected interested enough to counter-attack?

So I still think that McCaber and Volo might be in cahoots but am less positive about it I was in the end of yesterDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
McCaber surely seems suspicious, but I'm a bit concerned about how wide-spread the suspicion of him is. I don't like the almost unanimous consensus against him. (I know I'm part of it as well and have been one of those who've suspected him the most. Nevertheless I think there's something wrong with this situation.) Yes, and there's something wrong with McCaber himself.
I'm agreeing with Lommy here although I'm not sure how unanimous this suspicion is in the end. But anyhow what I kind of find disturbing with him is that in almost all of his posts he has promised to be more substantial later. And what has happened? I'd sure like to se something from him and hopefully sooner than later.

I'm now going back to yesterDay once more to check at the Gwath-bandwagon and "let's not lynch Boro" -people. Hopefully there are other leads there as I'm not too convinced about Volo and McCaber - they're just the best I seem to have right now.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote