View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #197
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Argh. Now I really am confused.

I wonder why has no one paid any heed to this little quote?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Lommy gives the third vote for McCaber. A risky vote for a wolf if the Caberwaggon would have succeeded. A smart vote for a wolf in case she reckoned that it wouldn't.
That sounds like he knows Cabbie is a wolf. I mean, WHAT?

I tried to find out something by looking at Mac's statements on Cabbie. In the same post as the strange quote above, he says,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
McCaber's vote looks not too good. Not so much because of who he voted for and at what time, but because of his reasoning.
Doesn't look like he's certain about Cabbie's guilt at the time. He suspects him, of course, but I'd say not enough to write on the assumption that he is a wolf. Later on, he says,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
McCaber.... he seems too easy a choice to me, at least at the moment.
Can't decipher that one.

In addition to the Mac-Cabbie-mess, Lommy actually quoted this same specific passage in her post, and apparently noticed nothing weird in it. Deliberate? She quoted Mac's paragraph and commented it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Even if I was a wolf, it wouldn't have been either risky or smart: I cross-posted with Durelin and Nogrod, as I - quite clearly, I think - marked.
She, too, looks like she knows Cabbie is a wolf, or at least assumes it. (On second thought, one could suppose she assumes him guilty after she voted for him... ) I'm not so sure of how she fits in this picture.

What is to be concluded? Could the pack be Mac, Lommy, and Cabbie, or is that too far-fetched? The way Mac just sort of slips it makes me guess he knows Cabbie is a wolf, and because there are no gifteds, the only ones who know everyone's role are the wolves. I'm not sure whether or not I can draw conclusions on Lommy based on this find.

I don't know what to make of this conspiracy theory. I must say it makes both Mac and Cabbie look suspicious. Of Lommy I'm not so sure.

Thoughts?

EDIT: x-ed with Nog, Nerwen and Boro
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote