View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 02:03 PM   #73
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
"It is of better use asking what you are doing in this deserted mountain?" Anuion replied. ?It might be rude, asking what you are doing in your home, but I am wondering why you have not joined us in Mirkwood."

"Thou are talking of Mirkwood, but I know not such a place. What is this Mirkwood you are talking about?" Crystwen said curious.

"It is the forest and homeland of my race. We have another forest where our kin lives. It is named Lorelindorenan. Still does not ring a bell?" Anuion asked, now less feared of the shadow.

"Still does not. Your voice is clear and your step does not pollute the chambers with sound. Are you an elf like me?" Crystwen asked.

"I am an elf yes, but how where you able to survive her without company? And how did you manage to get food and water in this abandoned place? That is what I would like to know." Anuion asked, now freely like talking to one of his kin in the forest.

The girl stepped out of the shadow and faced Anuion. She looked at him for a while and Anuion stared right back. For a moment it was as if the two elves had been frozen in time. The "mortals" stood there and watched with amaze as the two where looking at each other, trying to penetrate each other?s minds with their fare looks.
________
Toyota Type A Engine

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:29 AM.