View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 04:30 PM   #7
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

When did I say you needed a body to do anything? I just said that you need to have a body to bring any sort of physical harm to something else. Oh and the Ainur were known to make bodies of their own.

Quote:
Also, the Dead Army wasn't at the same level the Witch-King and Sauron were when they were shadows. The Dead Army was just under the curse. They were spirits, not crippled spirits.
A 'crippled' spirit is your own definition and I have no clue where you came up with it. But, being 'dead' means you're spirit has seperated from your body...the King of the Dead, was physically dead, he was a spirit. And his spirit was cursed to never rest until his oath had been fulfilled. Spirits, as I have shown with 2 different quotes were impotent and could not physically harm anything....the same thing happens to Saruman when he dies.