View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #33
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigūr View Post
Also Bard looks like the love child of Thorin and Legolas, which come to think of it will probably please a lot of fan fic writers I honestly thought Thorin was talking to himself for a second.
He does! I can almost never be bothered to read fic, but I might make an exception for this one.

Quote:
EDIT: I'd like to add that a thread title like "Hobbit Trailer looks crap" is one of the reasons I joined this forum. We'd get crucified on TORN...
Yes, actually, I was going to say earlier that this is one of the funniest thread titles I've seen for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arphen Silverhair View Post
I think the thread title should not be so outright negative.
I really don't get the overwhelming hate you guys are reacting with here.
At least try to see the positives...
I've paid close attention to the positives! As I said, Tauriel is the least of my concerns now.
I'm not seeing any hate here, though. Criticism, but not hate, and the criticism is there for a reason. We know what PJ did with LOTR and AUJ, and some of us have our doubts. I don't think anybody has decided to outright hate everything PJ produces, it's just that many of us don't expect very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Positives? How about that they haven't decided that making Eorn a transvestite rather than a skin changer would make him/her more relevant to modern audiences?
Hahaha I want that so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar View Post
  • Computer rendered and processed
  • Completely reimagined, all PJ
  • Cash raking after production
?
Oh alatar... I tried to rep you but apparently I haven't been spreading enough rep lately. That was awesome.