View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 06:44 AM   #165
ArcusCalion
Quentingolmo

ArcusCalion has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwendil View Post
Once again, I've got to apologize for my long absence.

I hope everyone's doing well. Who's around? I wonder if we can try to refresh our memories about where we were and try to make progress on this again. I should, I hope, have a bit more time to devote to this now.
I am still lurking, I check for updates once in a blue moon, but I would be happy to try to keep working! I believe we were most recently trying to finalize/update Chapter 4: Of the Coming of the Elves.

Welcome to new members! I myself only started work on this project in 2016, so I'm comparatively new to this as well. Findegil and I together with Gondowe basically completed a pass-through of the entire narrative from the creation to the end of the third age, and when we last left off, Aiwendil was helping us finalize our versions of the chapters starting from the beginning. We were on chapter 4. If either of you have any questions concerning the project, such as methods, texts, changes, etc, please feel free to reach out to me in dms, as I'm the first to admit that this forum is EXTREMELY dense and hard to parse out!

Last edited by ArcusCalion; 08-16-2023 at 06:48 AM.
ArcusCalion is offline   Reply With Quote