View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:28 AM   #127
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield Let's update, shall we?

Name that you go by: Neil. All my other nicknames have been out of use for a while now.
Location: Not Aberdeen, Scotland any more. Utrecht, the Netherlands. Both beautiful cities.
Future Aspirations: To marry Eva/Cailín. To get a job I enjoy, to play in a band and to play lots and lots of computer games! Also to learn a few more languages. And visit places, including Iceland, Faroes, Norway and Greenland.
Goal in life: Much like Bilbo, to finish my book.
Short term goals: Keep improving my Dutch. Het gaat al heel goed, hoor. Read more books and find more great music.
Passion: Aberdeen Football Club and Mediaeval Icelandic history.
Hobbies: Playing Championship Manager 2001/2, the greatest game ever.
Famous for: Emigrating, and immigrating. Also scoring the first ever goal for Forehill Primary seven-a-side fitba team.

Fave books: Tolkien, Iceland sagas, history, war, philosophy. And my book.
Fave movie: The Godfather.
Fave TV show: The Simpsons. Nothing else comes close.
Fave sport: Fitba. Aberdeen and Scotland, STAND FREE!
Fave music: Metal. Moonsorrow, Ensiferum, Týr, Finntroll, and lots of others. Also love Sigur Rós and classical. Satan-praising black metal is a big favourite, as is so-called Viking metal.

What you can't stand: Peas and broccoli. Business-talk (particularly misuse of 'concept' and 'philosophy' and chat-speak.
What you plain dislike: Closed minds.
Who you admire: Eirik the Red.
Self-confessed flaws: Lazy. Good for nothing. Thinks of good things to say/do after the event.
What intrigues you: Concepts (the real kind (that's a philosophy joke)). Also, the question of how many boar would be required to conquer London, and thence the world -- keep in mind they will be assisted by no fewer than ten Black Dragons. Countless hours have been spent discussing boar in Archie's (my spiritual home) over drinks as varied as the delightful pear cider of Kopparberg, whose beauty is without equal in the beverage world, and mighty Herold Black.
What scares you: The thought of wasting my time doing things I don't want to. Also: the wrath of Odin.
Quotation to live by: Obey the Warg.

Additional comments: Edited to add some things that needed adding. Though here I must give thanks to our guinea pigs, Fiona the Demoniac, Mephala, Rhea and Fand. Also, thanks to the Warg and Warg Rider Appreciation Thread.

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 07-03-2008 at 04:06 AM. Reason: To add more
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote