View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #132
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Three years?

Name (that you go by): Alice, Evil Alice, Malice and Oddwen are the usuals.

Age: Haa, I actually had to think about it... less than 24.

Future Aspirations: I'd love to raise a family. I'd also like to someday get off my computer and pick up my drumsticks again. And take guitar lessons. And own a car again, so I can sing loudly. Oh heck, let's be honest, I wanna be a rock star.

Goal in life: To be married. To a better rock star than I.

Short term goals: To start a Barrow-Downs rock band. Man, that would be schweet. To get through each day.

Passion: Eating candy, listening to music, reading. I am not an actively passionate person.

Hobbies: Reading, the Sims2, random surfing of the 'net, wasting time.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Being the weirdest in a crowd of weirdos.

Fave book: LotR, Pratchett, Sherlock Holmes, most of the Narnia series, Last Unicorn, quite a bit of fantasy.

Fave movie: Ummmm, not so much...The Day the Earth Stood Still, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, Stargate (original).

Fave sport: Random acts of violence. Having pun.

Fave store: Secondhand stores. Book & music stores, Hot Topic once in a while.

Fave music: Fair to Midland. Muse. Chevelle. A Perfect Circle. Not country, not rap, not girls. My last.fm username is Oddwen.

What you can't stand: Filthiness. Giant, flesh-eating bugs. Being found fault with. Too much silence. Most current female singers.

What you plain dislike: Swearing & vulgarity. Seeing my friends hurting. CGI in a starring role. Being without candy.

Who you admire: People who can do things I like to do better than I can. This does not apply to surfing the 'net. The Chapman Brothers.

What you most love to do
: See 'hobbits' (a typo, but I'll keep it)

Your self-confessed flaws: Too often I am content with what I am and not with what I have, when it should be the other way around. I'm also too sneaky for my own good.

What intrigues/fascinates you: Creating/ed little things. The inconsequential intricacies. Symmetry. Asymmetry. Straight lines. Other people. The secrets deep underneath the mountain that no-one else knows. Shopping.

What scares you: The fact that I have to be me for the rest of my life.

Quotation to live by:

"Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable"

"Common sense won't pay the rent and doesn't grow on trees / But splitting hairs will get you anything you need"

Additional comments: Homeschooled and awesome.

Last edited by Oddwen; 07-03-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: A stupid non-working link.
Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote