View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #566
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Oh, Form - Erbrand and Crabannan are not at the kitchen. They are outside of their tents. I'm afraid that messes up your post a bit. Sorry!
And here I thought I'd taken such care... not to worry, though, I can emend to compensate--I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Form! I'd completely missed that you were back! I'm so glad, Kara would indeed love to chat with her old Dwarf friend. I'll let Gwath and Groin have him for a little and then come interrupt.
Duly (and happily) noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Form: Don't forget to use Garstan as Náin's helper as he's the stonecrafter and Celuien is not with us anymore (until some later date I hope). So feel free to use him. I'm sure Celuien would not be offended as she gave already myself and Lommy the "right" to use him and his children. And that's professional stuff anyway between Náin and Garstan - and why not bring back old memories or whatever?
Aye sir. Not that I planned to leave Garstan in the cold, though. He is, as you say, the local stonecutter and all.

EDIT: And... edited. Thank you, Gwath. I think that the change in situation actually suits Nain's character a bit better than joining them at table did.

Last edited by Formendacil; 07-21-2008 at 04:58 PM.