Thread: In War
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 08:55 PM   #27
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Jisela continued to sneeze despite Krosan's inquirey. She did not expect in the least to have her simple snow fight come spiraling back her way. But that was the way with Jisela...always getting what she least expected.

"Jisela," the girl answered distantly as she shook hands with him. Jisela reddened a little - she hated her hands. They were bruised and cut in several places, one or two fingers were still healing from sprains. The wounds were the results of many fist fights and jabbing rounds.

"Krosan Wayfarer. Sorry to have met you on such...icy grounds," The man replied, though he obviously found the results of his shot quite funny.

"Yes, well, if that is the way the ice must be broken, so be it. Most men I meet find their place on the ground after the first punch," Jisela informed Krosan in a tone that was rather matter-of-fact. Krosan nodded and slowed his horse until he returned in pace with Rhys.

"Your sister is a bit...cocky, if I do say so myself." Krosan admitted, perhaps annoyed by the girl's arrogance.

"She gets it from years of giving men twice her size black eyes. But I still hope someday someone will teach her a lesson about being a braggart," Rhys replied, glad to see that the snowball gave his sister a taste of her own medicine.

"Now sir Krosan, what do you think about the recent news about all the traitors of Gondor?" Rhys questioned, wishing to know of someone else's take on the current happenings within the realm.