View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 08:04 AM   #608
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
I feel the victory is so tainted. I actually felt like I accomplished something awesome that I've been longing to do since I began WW. Finding out that ultimately everybody wanted me to win lessens that for me.
Don't be too hard on yourself morm. You had me fooled. I thought you innocent, which is why I voted for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
My goal was to get lynched on the last day. So if morm hadn't retracted and voted me, I would have retracted him and voted Saucie- it wouldn't have mattered then if Saucie had managed to come back.
In which case, I would have been quite happy to leave things as they were. I had it in mind that it might be possible to get myself lynched on the final Day, and even tried to act slightly suspiciously without being too obvious, but everyone resolutely refused to suspect me (which presumably meant that you thought me a Wolf). My original plan, had morm left Legate alive, was to go strongly against him using the argument that the Wolf was probably dead and he was the one doing the killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
I was quite sure Nerwen was a wolf so tried to defend her somehow in the beginning, unfortunately failed at that.
Yes, Nerwen was the only Wolf that I felt reasonably sure about. With Mac, I kept swinging one way and then the other, which is why I didn't vote for him at first, despite feigning suspicion of him. Unfortunately, it served to add to the pressure on him, which seems to have helped convince Farael to dream of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
Then I actually thought that Boro and Farael were bluffing and so voted for Mac.
I had very little doubt that Farael and Boro were telling the truth. It seemed perfectly logical that Farael would dream of me first Night and, despite my best attempts to argue otherwise, I thought his story very plausible. Hence my vote for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
... all the ordos being cobblers actually made them all play "properly" IE speak out and not worry about own necks.
Actually, I was quite concerned about my own neck up until the last two Days. I always think that, unexpected events aside, the best job a Cobbler can do is to survive until the last Day and then try to vote with the Wolf. Although the importnace of having the final vote in this game made that slightly more difficult than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Why didn't you reveal as a Seer on Day 3 then? I've always wondered why all cobblers don't do just that.
Speaking for myself, I did consider revealing on Day 4 to try to counter your own reveal, but it is quite a difficult thing to pull off and, what with it being New Year's Eve, I just didn't have enough time to make it convincing enough.