View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #610
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucie
But I feel a bit of a phoney doing it, having voted in the lynching of two Wolves, voted for another when he was almost lynched and nearly cast the final vote to deny morm his victory ...
Ha ha, well what about this then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I could actually say the same to you: have you forgotten so quickly that I have voted for a wolf every single day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
We were specifically instructed not to do anything crazy so I felt that would qualify as crazy.
Me too.

I admit counting too much on the thought that Mac wouldn't be a wolf thrice in a row. But Mac and Nog's argument on Day 1 looked so pre-planned that I thought it could be possible they were the hunter and ranger and deliberately taking distance. Of course the thought of two teams never occurred to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucie
but everyone resolutely refused to suspect me (which presumably meant that you thought me a Wolf).
I thought you would have been our safest lynch- I was fairly sure that either Kath or morm was the wolf (my logic said it was morm but intuition that Kath). I have no idea, though, why I never went after you.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, some questions to the phantom.
In the role pm you said we were to appear as innocents but there was one situation in which you could have allowed it to change. What would that situation have been?
And would the game have ended if we had killed the wolf or would we have continued lynching one another?

And to the wolves... Which team killed which person?