View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #612
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
Hehe. Did anyone mention that the phantom is a megalo-maniac?
Maybe rather maniac than megalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
Oh man... I hope there will be a good old normal game after this cause this one really confused me.
Seconded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
I loved following this game and have to say that all the ordos being cobblers actually made them all play "properly" IE speak out and not worry about own necks.
Not really. Personally I had a big problem with that and I am sure I played totally unnaturally. Agan, you really spotted something strange on me and/or did you add two and two and guess that we are all cobblers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
My original plan, had morm left Legate alive, was to go strongly against him using the argument that the Wolf was probably dead and he was the one doing the killing.
Funnily enough, of course, as a Cobbler, I hoped to get you to do that As much as I wanted Agan to get people to lynch me, the best on Day 7 or if I survived, then the last day (as seemingly everyone hoped).

Concerning Wolves, I was sure Mac is one from Day 1, later from Day 3 I also thought about Rikae. I thought both Nog and Nerwen innocent. In the last phase, I was quite inclined to think that Morm is a wolf (and I was quite happy that everyone was inclined to trust him), however, there were moments when I was not sure if there could not be anyone else (namely SpM on the Day when Farael revealed himself and Kath later).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
That's a fair point. Posing as the Seer might have been construed as suicidal behaviour, which was off limits. Although it might be argued in the alternative that, as long as there was reasonable doubt (and therefore not obviously suicidal), then it was legitimate for a secret Cobbler to pretend to be the Seer.
No way. If they revealed you lied, you will be lynched and you will be revealed as ORDO - that would be really strange and will probably ruin TP's main purpose, or at least undermine it, as all would wonder why an ordo did such a thing, concluding that TP lies by saying you are an ordo. And the other cobblers, of course, will start to be suspicious.

Anyway, that was a funny game... but phantom, despite the fact I really liked it, I am hereby saying, and I MEAN it, that you will NEVER ever get me to play YOUR game again. NEVER!

And btw great job, Gifteds, especially Farael. If you were not in a village full of cobblers, I am sure you could have won...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote