View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #627
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Why did I have to die first?
Heh heh. Yeah, someone has to, and it always stinks for them.

But remember, I told you when you died that it was actually a good thing in disguise. Now do you see why?

The night you died, Nog and Nerwen chose to attack Rikae- another WW! Your death saved her neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
In the role pm you said we were to appear as innocents but there was one situation in which you could have allowed it to change. What would that situation have been?
If one of the gifteds went and violated the participation rule, I would have authorized a random Cobbler to do anything he/she pleased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
An interesting game, but it was a pity that the players weren't allowed to reveal their roles to outsiders...
You should have pmed me, Volo. If you would have sworn yourself to absolute secrecy I would have let you in on the joke.

Great play from everyone, by the way! You cannot believe how amazing it was to watch the action with full knowledge of roles.

Yes, I put Mac and Rikae together on purpose.

Yes, morm was Cursed from the beginning. However, if the WWs would have selected someone else that night I was going to flip a coin to see if that person would be the new Cursed.

I had Farael and Boromir "survive" the game partly because a Cobbler broke the participation rule.

And don't feel too bad, Azaelia. Your timing mistake was an honest one, and quite frankly I would've been disappointed if I was not given a chance to dispatch someone with Mod-fire. I did it to Lhuna in the first game I modded, and it was fun, and I was itching to do it again.