View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 04:17 PM   #3980
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
K, Lommy, what happened to Wilheard's brother? Wilheard and Wulfric were Athanar's sons, right? I know there was some discussion of them above that I missed.
Wulfric and Wilheard went with King Éomer('s troops) on a campaign to the East and poor Wulfric died there. So woeful Wilheard is going to be assigned to Scarburg to "get over it" and "man up". I smell trouble...

Firefoot, Wilheard will be arriving to Scarburg about the time we're picking up the timeline again, so he can't be friends with Leof yet when we start. However, given that Wilheard is an introvert who loves animals, I'm sure he's going to be around the stables a lot, so he'll have to interact with Leof, and I'm looking forward to writing that. I can't promise they will become friends because my characters tend to do what they will once I start typing but I don't see it as unlikely and personally I'd love it if Wilheard actually made friends instead of enemies...