View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 02:59 PM   #9
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Thumbs up

Cute thread, Squatter.

Diamond, off the top of my head, that is the correct version indeed. Mr. Robert Frost did me a giant favor by cleverly putting into words my entire personal outlook on the apocalypse. Please note, however, that I cunningly left off the last two lines.

Phantom, the one about Russian imports goes like this: "He had heard that Russia had three great imports: vodka, caviar, and girls. Having had the first two in exess he thought it necessary to try me." I rightfully got rid of it: too depressing due to recent events.

As for personal preferences, I enjoy Diamond's immensely. I also like Mithadan's: Tolkien related and poetic.

As well as Kalimac's and HerenIstarion's, because I know what they mean, and because, in Heren's case, the quotaion is takinen from my favourite book of all time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]