View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #46
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
May I join? I know I've missed all the build up but I just read the actual RPG thread and it looks very interesting. If yes, these are the characters I was considering.

NAME: Eleth

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: She'd never tell you, but certainly well past middle aged/Female/Human/Minas Tirith.

APPEARANCE: Has clearly lived. There are lines to her face and a stoop to her back. She dresses simply but always in shades of dark grey or black. Of average height, somewhat wiry, with grey hair and brown eyes. Well groomed but drab. Will often be seen dozing slightly.

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: Husband and sons long dead. A daughter married off to a son-in-law she does not like but respects for her daughters' sake. Fiercely independent. Maintains a small stall thanks to the goodwill of her fellow marketeers - needed as she is rarely able to make it to the market early enough to stake her own pitch due to various aches and pains. Never parted from her companion -

~ ~ ~

NAME: Hil

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM?: 10/Male/Dog/Minas Tirith

APPEARANCE: Mid-size, dark brown fur. Paws and ears too big for his body giving him a somewhat comical appearance. Has no mark of ownership but is well groomed and well fed.

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: Adopted his mistress soon after birth, having been born in the street outside her home and left for dead by his mother. Is very protective of her as a result. His bark is much worse than his bite - indeed he has never bitten anyway. Spends his days curled up under the stall at the market watching the world go by. Loves to play with the youngsters but will not stray far from the stall.