View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 05:38 PM   #83
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Don't mention it friend," Jack grunted as he picked himself up and Jadae helped dust him down.
"Hows your head?" She asked studying the wound with intensity that made Jack laugh.
"For a second you could have posed for a doctor there Jadae, or back up there a warrior sheild-maiden! Not bad for a smithy!" Jack chuckled so Jadae punched his arm hard but it did little to stop him laughing.
"Oh shut up!" She said finnaly allowing herself a wry smile.

For a while the group sat or stood in the darkness waiting for any sign of Angalos. He didn't seem to be comming. As the time ticked by they exchanged several glances with each other and without talking they each came to realise that they would have to go looking for Angalos. Eventually it was Jadae who stood up and threw her hands in the air,
"I guess we are going to have to go looking for him!"
"Dammit! That weird elf could be about and she said there was more of them too," Jack complained.
"We can't leave him alone, hes probably lost," said Arethin.
"I guess so," Jack sighed, "plus I guess that there is more things in this place than old elves," Jack said as he stood on a rather large spider that was bothering him. He was satisfied with the crunch it made under his boot.
"This way," the groups own elf said leading them off.

[ April 14, 2003: Message edited by: Mattius ]