View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #430
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm thinking that right now would be a perfect place to put a post from the author's (Drok's) point of view. Doric will pop in every now and then, usually at the end and beginning of days to move things along speedily. I just want to get the weapons distributed amongst the Dwarves without too much superfluous posting. I won't assign special weapons to specific characters, I will leave that up to y'all.

Remember, the weapons from the Third Deep are special specimens of Dwarven craft! They were created back in the golden age of Khazad-dum, so PLEASE feel free to describe the wonder and awe of your characters chain mail, axe, shield, helm, leggings, ect.

P.S. I don't think I mentioned Gwath's awesome Khuzdul words! I absolutely was awed at how you took different Dwarf words and meshed them together, Gwath!

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 04-10-2009 at 11:19 AM.