View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye here we go...

I’m sure everyone else has thought of this already, but I just want to be the first one to say it.

King’s Dwarf- please die as soon as possible- as in the first two days. The instant you die and we see your role revealed, we can simply look at which individuals you suspected and lynch them, and presto! Game over. Good guys win. And if the bad dwarves figure out immediately Day 1 that you're the KD, so what? What are they going to do about it? Kill you? *snicker*

Sweetheart- find the King’s Dwarf as soon as possible, as once you find him it will make it more likely that he will die (due to him protecting you at night plus once you know who he is you can lynch him).

Now obviously KD, you can’t purposefully try and die too obviously, as that would count as revealing, but I’m sure you’re clever enough to figure something out. You know which people are likely to bite back if you attack them and so on.

And quick word of advice to the Sweetheart- don’t waste your time. I’m quite busy with my smithing, digging, and other dwarf stuff and have no interest in starting a family at the moment. Plus you’re just not my type. Uuuuuuuugly.

(Though I'm not sure why I bothered to say that. No doubt I was one of the people checked by the Sweetheart on the first night. Everyone wants a piece of Phantom.)

Be back later. Have fun.