View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #601
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Whoa!

Well, allowing there were no submarine lions, it actually was not such a surprise the game ended already.

It was interesting how the lions started the whole game with the "wrong foot" as it is said in Finland - eveything started to go badly and there were almost always at least two lions at the line to be lynched...

I thought (and I guess I wrote it somewhere yesterDay) that after killing the Seer the lovers were picking possible lions who would be hard to lynch - and it seems I was partly correct. Yay! IT always feels cool to be right on something, even partly.

I thought Mac was the Bear... then when he wasn't I thought Lommy was the bear. Nice way to help lynching two lions!

But yes, the Inn played really well - and mainly without non-welcome brawls amongst ourselves. That's something to be proud about.

Talking about the fairness... I'm not sure it was an unfair setting. We were just flashingly effective this time. Had the votings gone a teeny bit differently we might still be playing and our numbers dwindling very fast - and thus the lovers would have also reconsidered their loyalties...

But yes. Cool game, nice concept, hilarious visuals at the admin thread, nice new avatars, nice mood, active Inn... A good game indeed!

Thanks to you all for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 48545492.jpg (79.3 KB, 271 views)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote