View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #607
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
YES!!! Go village!

Highlights: pretty much what Agan and Kath have already said. I especialy love and agree with the double-wolf wagons and Nog thinking everyone is a lover.

Speaking of which, I never thought this would ever be said about me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I've played with her a few times before and especially her very self-confident, almost leadership-like posting was new to me at least - and I actually realised it only now as I went through her posts again - I guess I concentrated more on the other half of her act yesterDay more... So if the lions were not going after her having spotted one of them (Volo? Mac maybe less believably?), then it could have been her swag and some odd-points together that killed her: too self-assured and knoweldgeable (or putting too much effort) not to be an ordo and odd enough to try and raise some suspicion as to not be the "one everyone trusts and therefore to be done with"?
Swag? I have swag? I have swag? I have a verbal limp most of the time. ^.^

My Day2 thought of the Day: it's nice to be one of the centres of attention. See, if attention was an ellipse, I would be at one of the centres and wilwa at the other. Pity we're both innocently dead.

Dear Moddesses, that was amazing! The narrations were hilarious, and the game concept was really cool! It was a shame Eomer didn't get to use his role and there wasn't more cool lover stuff. (It did serve for excellent Day1 discussion, though, you must admit. ) Good job lovers for getting the last wolf, and congrats village for figuring out pretty much all three wolves without a seer in such a big and role-filled village!

PS: Second/third/n-th whoever said that the goodbye pictures on the Admin thread were awesome! They really are! (kudos to wilwa for starting the trend!)

PPS: wilwa, who was your first dream?

Great game everyone!!! I enjoyed it despite my early death. Well, seeing as I was Night-killed and not lynched, I suppose it should be an honor to take one for the Seer, but seeing as the Seer is my death-buddy, not so much anymore...