View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:57 AM   #617
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I thought Mac was the Bear... then when he wasn't I thought Lommy was the bear.
Yes, that was brilliant! And I sit here, seething to point out that it would really be rather counter-productive for the Bear to act chaotic and attract attention, but for some reason refrained from saying that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Also - pretty much all the people in the first narration are random (with the exception of the tanned man who is very clearly Boro), but I think after the roles turned out as they did, it's obvious the two yellow-haired musicians are Encai and Greenie. We are expecting their rendition of The Bear and the Maiden Fair shortly.
Would 'Bed of Roses' do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
No actually, it was one of Green's kill PM's which went something along the lines "Me Bear. Me eat someone. Ugh."
Needed an outlet for all that masculine energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
Interesting that Greenie the bear was going for me both during the Day and then the Night kill (as a suspected Lion). Somebody might have been able to trace this, if they went the "so the bear killed Cop; if the bear's on the Inn's side, who's the only person who heavily suspected Cop?" route. Otherwise, I'm impressed at how Greenie managed to get into the optimum state of non-suspicion in the village. Enca the maiden was suspected a little more, so might have been in danger from the Inn later.
True! That's why we were getting a bit pessimistic about our chances - we thought the village would lynch her, or the lions kill me. But yeah, I'm rather surprised no one seemed to connect your death to me! You were already an option the Night before, you know, but we went for Nerwen instead because killing you would have pointed too clearly in my direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
It totally sucked! I was soooo excited I had gotten a wolf and I was gonna reveal and it was gonna be awesome (what a great WW comeback!) and then you ruined it I was totally bummed.
Wilwa! Now you actually did make me sorry I ate you.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote