View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 01:07 PM   #350
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Formendanalysis

Because I've been a little uneasy about him.

Day 1

Post 27

Unwilling to accuse as it will result in it being used against him later.

Post 64

Analyses us all. What stands out about this post is the inability to make any concrete stands. He just vaguely accuses or defends everybody, with a huge show of being unsure and not knowing where to turn.

Interestingly, he doesn't analyse Eonwe... but I have no idea why.

Anywho, he says that spawn is probably evil due to her name. He suspects Garin because of his track record - illogical.

Says the wolves should fear Anguirel for being intelligent - a warning to his friends? A call for support? And then, Ang dies...

It's hard to make much, really, from the uncommited material he gives us.

Post 121

Says Garin should be saved because he once modded a game with him in it. I see. And yet, there was suspicion before. Odd.

Says Glirdan seems normal and then votes for me - an easy vote. He also creates a tie but 12 minutes before the deadline, hoping somebody will break it. Strange man.

Post 131

Joke.

Post 133

Says nothing important, he will return later.

Day 2

Post 203

Gloats about Garin being innocent, and how he knew it...

Says Anguirel's death is "a heartening choice on the part of the wolves." How did we miss this before?!

Says that I said 9 people voted for Garin, questioningly. If you don't know something, look it up, darn it!

Defends Lhuna - says she votes late due to timezones. Says he finds the idea of him and Lhuna as lovers interesting, and something Nilp would do. Hmmm.

Post 213

Tries to deflect suspicion from Lhuna to Samwise. Then says he doesn't seriously suspect him! But that by trying to save Garin, he was actng on Wolvish knowledge. Doesn't bring up that the same could be said of him.

Says to watch for Lovers giving hints. Him and Lhuna?

Post 216

Says Cailin got him thinking about Thinlomien, vaguely accuses her, then says he's inclined to not think her guilty. Sigh.

Ponders whether Glirdan or I could have lovers.

Post 222

Seems surprised that the innocent lover knows the wolves. This is obvious.

Jokes a little with Cailin about voting for him, and reiterates that he is not convinced with the Thinlomien case. Why are he and Cailin talking on such amicable terms?

Post 283

Looks at Eonwe and Lhuna for being frontrunners. Thinks neither is innocent. Wastes vote on Kath. Accuses her of flip-flopping. What happened to him on Garin?

Conclusion: Worried. Seems loverly, and not in a good way. I don't like his lack of commitment.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote