View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 01:15 PM   #352
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
You know TGWBS.... your plan might have the right odds but.... if we set out to do it, it's a win for the werewolves. No, they won't be too silent, but of course they won't be too loud... the female werewolves just have to go with the flow of the village, discussing calmly the death of every single male, even their furry counterparts. Given that they know who the males are (and given that the male werewolves will probably accept their faith and make the sacrifice) they'll accuse them, look innocent enough for the rest of the village and sail easily for the win.

If you can tell me how you will avoid the female werewolf/werewolves from going after their own kind and looking innocent enough after all is said and done, be my guest and start the lynching.... but until then, I say we drop this crazy theory.

By the way, Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Sorry if I'm mistaken, but I can't believe a true seer would be so careless.... and I don't think it was JUST roleplaying, the choice of words was too strong.
I'm not really apologising to Anguirel for the vote, I'm saying that I'll be sorry if I vote for a seer. I'm sure you'd be sorry too, or are you one of the four people who rejoiced in Spawn's death?