View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 04:12 PM   #42
DayVampyre
Wight

DayVampyre has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Avery leaned foward in her chair toward a befuddled Kalir.

"Please excuse this annoying girl, she seems to have a natural detestment of anyone other than the King himself, even then I wouldn't be surprised." Avery said, noticing the piercing glance that Ajada had given her,

"And you can just go about your writings Mistress of the Quill, what business is it of yours to know where the other elf went to?"

"Well, I hope and pray that he went to fetch the City Guard on you, so that we can finally be rid of your ignorance! I think the rope would have been a fitting end to you. " Ajada said.

Avery stood up so fast that she knocked her chair over and she made for Adaja, hands balled into fists and she was ready to pummel Adaja, until LinGalad intercepted Avery, holding her arms and pushing her back. Ajada had fled the stool and braced her hands to the farside of the bar.

"Peace, young Avery! Here is not the place for such mischief!" Said Radagast, still sitting. His voice resonated with command without yelling. Avery still resisted against LinGalad.

"What? Am I to put up with that mouth that she so loosely runs?" Avery said, glaring at the now cowering Adaja.But she finally allowed LinGalad to win the struggle and she sat back down.

"And if you think, for one moment that I will apologise to that...that..."

"woman" Radagast carefully inserted.

"Fine, I won't." Said Avery, folding her arms and leaning back her chair on two legs.

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: DayVampyre ]