View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #1965
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Haha! Nice dream, phantom!

I had several dreams which I clean forgot after I woke up, aside from the fact that I know they are Downs dreams. It's a bit weird, but every time I wake up with a dream the first thing I think is "Is it a Downs dream?". It got to the point when I answer that question before I even wake up.

And today I finally remembered my dream. For some reason a random assortment of people were being divided into partners if not for life, then for a very long time at least. I'm not sure what for, but it was very serious. I can't remember who was Agan's partner, but she was quite happy. Then Eonwe's name was announced by whoever was calling the names into the mic, and he was partnered with Davos (a guy from A Song of Ice and Fire). He protested that he's not homosexual and would prefer to be partnered with someone of the opposite gender; evidently he took the whole thing to be some massive arranged marriage thing. He was refused, though, and he was quite furious and horrified. I was there too, but I woke up before I was partnered.

Poor Steve.