Thread: Tolkien 2005
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 04:12 AM   #68
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
This is the week! I'm collecting my things to prepare for packing and have made a Barrow-Downs tote bag, so I should be recognizable by the green carry-all with the sword on it. (It was a BD T-shirt in its first life, but since I never wear it, I decided to put it to good use in this transformation.) As far as I know, there will be four Barrow-Downers attending, and I look forward to getting to know the others!

My costume is finished and will travel in my hand luggage - after all the work and time that went into it, I'm not going to risk having it delayed or worse yet, lost by the airline.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote