View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #122
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe Aelimur

Aelimur was now feeling strangly like a child. Unbound by the world, carefree, but right now, silent. He walked Aaron, his horse out of the stables.

Aaron was a strong, proud horse. He was fit for the highest king, Aelimur knew this well. He was a loyal, magnificent horse. Many times had Aelimur's gaze fallen upon Aaron filled with awe and wonder. Why had such a noble beast chosen him to be his master? The question had formed in Aelimur's mind before. He was a large war horse, but at the same time, a gentle horse that you would give to a rich lady. He was wild, yet tamer then anything. Black was the colour of Aaron's mane, rich brown like the finest tree was the rest of him. Deep, earthen-brown eye's had he.

As Aelimur turned out of the stable, he quickly noticed two things. One, that Ferethor, Crystal, and Atharan had now joined up with them, and two, that there was now two newcomers with them.

"Greeting." he said after a moments thought, and from the look Maen had given him. "I am Aelimur, son of Dalemun. And you are?"

The first of the two men spoke. He was an easterling, Aelimur could tell, but he held no thought against the man for it, you were born where you were born. "I am Carathir, a friend of Lydia and Maen Il Galoth." Aelimur nodded.

Then spoke the second, taller, and well worn. "Greetings Aelimur." he welcomed, a small smile forming on his lips, he extended his hand, which Aelimur shook, "I am called Idruil. I have asked Maen here if I may join your company, and she has agreed."

"I see." he replied. He looked softly at Maen, his head did not turn though.

"We're going soon Aelimur, are you ready?"

Last edited by Melisil; 03-06-2004 at 11:55 PM.