View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 07:28 AM   #139
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

”I wonder, shall we ever see Underhill again?” Merisuwyniel asked wistfully.

“We may yet, Miss Merisu, we may yet…” answered Lord Etceteron.

Undé, thanks for those wonderful posts – it’s been our privilege to have you along for the ride! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You may not have known it at that time, but when you chose your personal title, you were predestined for an equine-noxious RPG appearance! Your account of the night’s activities at the Inn is smashing, not only for its humorous narrative but also for your expert handling of the other characters – true for your second post as well. Your description of the Soreham culture of performing arts is quite fascinating. The Shakesbeere play... And you introduced us to yet another great character of the Riding Hoods - Hámanchese! The Bouncer’s attempts to be authoritative are so hilarious. Then the scene in the Goldlamé Hall, Grimy, the King, Éowhine as serving wench – there is no way I can mention all of the funny parts of your posts. You can get carried away with writing on this RPG any day!

BW, you started something with those billboards, and came up with a great name for the nonexistent river! Nice to have Orogarn Two back with the Anonymous-Ship.

Mith, great job of picking up that cue and making something sinister of those billboards. The poem adds to the dark mood of pending destruction, as does Grrralph’s uncertain status as a reformed character.

Charming new post, Birdie! That puppy description was so touching, so reminiscent of Bambi; if our readers aren't sobbing now, it's certainly not your fault!

For those of you who ask themselves (and me) if there is method to this madness, I reassure you, there is. Not much, granted, but this is a quest with a purpose, you know! So for those who continue with the next posts, we need to have that audience with the king (exorcism, anyone? This is turning into more of a movie parody than one of the books!) and procure the pieces of the Ent-That-Was-Broken before anyone destroys the hall or burns down the city, please! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Finding those wooden pieces shouldn’t be difficult (if you didn’t catch Underhill’s clue, contact him or me), but retrieving and transporting could…

Rim, nice to see that Halfullion's ghost is still hanging around!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'