View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 05:14 AM   #255
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
Since then we have hung out a lot and she has become one of my best friends.
Likewise Everdawn. Now my version.

I was so intimidated about what she would think of me in real life you know! And I was late which I had kittens about and it was so strange that we came ot be at Myers at the same time and that i had actually been following her down from the train station. Spooky!

And I had been feeling guilty as all hell for not meeting her in Sydney when I was at Balmain and she was at Darling Harbour, so I was really determined to meet her now that I had been in Brisbane for a while. Everdawn was totally not the person I had expected her to be even though we had been chatting for some time, as well as meeting on the downs.

Outside of Myer's I saw this girl and she sort of looked at me for a while and said "Aredhel?" and im like, "NO way are you her!" becuase seriously, she looked like one of thoes people you see at the MAC cosmetic counters, seriously not what I had expected, and she was really nice too! Though i called her Everdawn through the whole day, i think people around us thought we were hippies or something.

It was a great way to get to know my new city, and to meet a friend from the downs as well.

EDIT: Everdawn did not know this, but i had lost her photo so i was hoping she recognised me... lucky!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:16 AM February 03, 2004: Message edited by: Aredhel Ar-Feiniel ]