Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 07:14 PM   #207
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

This is just what I need Bearugard thought to himself. I just get better from being bed ridden and now I have a whole day off of doing absolutely nothing. It's not like I've been doing anything important anyway. I just sit locked up with Angaewen all day long. I mean no disrespect to her, I mean Angaewen is a fine lady, but for pete's sake I just have to do something.

That's when Bearugard began contemplating what Malfoidacil came in and said last night. And he began bitterly muttering to himself, "I was chosen to come to Mordor too. I was picked. Without me, none of these other diplomats would have gotten anywhere. Sure I've been under the weather and inactive, but it's just this God forsaken place and all it's anakronisms. Hyarmenwe goes on and on about us having to stick together and all we got in this place is eachother, then he goes off with unknown Mordorian dirt. Hmmph, forget about Hyarmenwe."

And suddenly Bearugards tone changed, "But you made a promise, didn't you? Eh, a promise. A promise to one of the most respected diplomats in all of Gondor. If anyone knows what he's doing it's him. Don't worry, Hyarmenwe will look after us, I know he will."

"Is everything allright?" as Angaewen looked at him with a troubled face.

Bearugard rubbed his eyes, and regathered himself, "Yes, I'm fine. I don't think I'm fully recovered from that food poisoning yet. I'll be fine!"

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-08-2006 at 03:16 PM.