View Single Post
Old 06-01-2002, 12:54 AM   #29
Laiedheliel
Haunting Spirit

Location: A roaming Middle-Earth wanderer in the guise of a Ranger
Laiedheliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Laiedheliel
Sting

Tee hee, this looks like fun, though...Nah, nevermind! *Takes a deep breath and plunges in*

Name (that you go by): Other than Laie, we're not sure right now, we'll get back to you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Occupation: Student, writer, singer, peacemaker, maid, clown, fallen angel, dark persona no one recognizes, and that's enough...

Future Aspirations: Hum, hoom, to write, to mean something to someone special, to sing, to not have to get up before the sun, to finish college, to better myself, to learn how to live as me, not just be me, to get published, and to move to another country for at least a year.

Goal in life: Get my book published, to better myself, to mean something to someone special, and to learn how to live as me, not just be me.

Short term goals: Live through Senior High, or maybe just Finals.

Passion: The written word, music, reading, web designing and surfing, music, writing, music, chocolate, music, caffine, shopping, music, staying up past 1 in the morning, and music. And hiking and climbing trees, and I almost forgot, music.

Hobbies: Archery, writing, music, web design and surfing, reading, caffine, softball, hiking/climbing trees, and chillin' with my friends.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Anyone in my school who knows my name knows I am a writer. Sometimes you know that even before you know my name. If anyone has a computer question they usually come to me first. Also, my singing voice has taken me to concerts and competitions often within the last four or so years. Lastly, I am a big procrasinatior (sp?) and a somewhat messy person, and everyone knows it, after they've either been in my house or seen my locker. I get alotta compliments on my hair, which is almost waist length.

Fave book: I have read way too many books to pick a fav., but LotR stands out in my mind for some reason, and the Elric Saga.

Fave movie: Again, seen way too many, but pretty much anything action or anime.

Fave sport: Softball/baseball, tackle football, and archery.

Fave store: Barnes and Nobles, Borders, Hot Topics, Rue 21, Sears, Wal-Mart, and any music or electronic stores.

Fave music: Rock, punk, metal, classic rock back to the seventies, classic, instrumentals, NOT COUNTRY, and alternative.

What you can't stand: Procrastination, cleaning and chores, hypocrites, preps (no offence if you think you're preppy, 'cuz if you're on this site you are NOT on my preppy list), stupididy when it is not funny, being offended or made fun of, somebody thinking they are better than anyone, especially someone who is disabled or challanged, and anyone who says reading a book or writing a story is a waste of time or is not exciting.

What you plain dislike: All of the above, especially the last bit, cleaning and chores, and one particualar girl at my school...

Who you admire: Anne Frank, JRRT, the BW, this girl Jessica on my bus because she takes so much crap, Annie Oakley, and I really can't think of any more right now. Oh yeah, my English teacher!

What you most love to do: Write, play/listen/sing music, hike, climb trees, read, spend time with my friends.

Your self-confessed flaws: Procratination, an attitude and a big mouth, reaction without thought, staying up way too late, believing myself impervious and that everything is always okay, my looks (which everyone else always yells at me when I say stuff like that but I don't know why), my dark side, which is wildly present at all times of the day or night, and my tendancies to be dark and or mean/evil in the best possible ways.

What intrigues/fascinates you: The way men act/react, water, the meaning of life, God, color, the depth of the universe, stars, the moon and sun, the oceans, the clouds, why the sky is blue, how someone came up with the idea for a big interconnecting network called the 'Internet', how so many people can be so obessed by one book, nature, the possibility of other celestial or higher beings other than God and Jesus Christ, the written word, music, and the behaviors and mannerisims of people, their histories, the origins of those histories (ancient history), and time.

What scares you: SPIDERS!!! The dark, a life without music and books, and not having the ability to write and or sing.

Quotation to live by: 'Seize the moment.' 'Dreams are a wish your heart makes...'

Additional comments: I am a crazy, sometimes cynical, compassionate yet sometimes rather evil. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] And I probably don't look anything like what you imagine. I love you all! *Wipes a crystal tear away...*

This was fun! Tee hee... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: Laiedheliel ]