View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #253
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. This is so sad.

I still dislike Agan's smilies and the explanation for them wasn't too good. But I have no intention to vote one of the only decent posters of toDay.

With Form I have a kind of similar situation. I do disagree with many things he says and I don't like all the manouvers he makes, but he posts both qualitatively & quantitatively enough for me to not wish to vote for him.

Kent is probably the only one I feel quite good right now - and he has also posted.

I see why people suspect Kuru and he might be my choice as well - although I'm afraid it will only be a cobbler we get that way. But that's not bad for Day1, or any Day.

Of the rest I might vote for anyone for just not playing this game. Out from pure annoyance and frustration.

Nienna especially. That was soo bad...

I'll take a short look back and then vote, presumably for one of the slackers.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote