View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #218
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Kath o'clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Greenie's death:

Post 1: Found sally unsettling (I still think this was clearly explained afterwards). Feels that Kitanna posted substance even though she didn't really. Pleased that Boro is on topic. Confused by Legate. Little to say on anyone else.

Post 2 : Offers defence of Nerwen. Ah, I think this post might hold the key. She talks about how to impersonate a maniac, because of course they would want to be Night killed to best help the village. Maybe the wolves were playing the odds. Lose a wolf but get rid of the maniac now. Or hoping for a bluff.

Post 3: Continued discussion of the maniac.

Post 4: Continued discussion, but also decides Lommy looks innocent.

Post 5: Also confused by Legate! Votes sally for her earlier suspicion.

Well then. Nerwen and Lommy are the names that came up here so keep an eye on them toDay I suppose.
She notes here that Greenie focused on Nerwen. Given that we now know Nerwen was a wolf, this could in fact be why Greenie was killed. Perhaps the wolves feared she would be dreamed that Night and wanted to get Greenie out of the way before she could sense Nerwen's true motives?

Quote:
From yesterDay, I think Kitanna and sally's votes are suspicious. They are both clearly self preservation votes and this is acceptable as an innocent, and understandable as a wolf. What I find odd is that neither of them actually admitted to that.

That Nog changed his suspicions through the Day made me feel happier about my early wonderings about him.

From my look at Greenie I think Lommy and Nerwen bear watching, but neither has leapt out as suspicious toDay to me.

Would really still like to know about double lynches as I feel that would have had a strong influence yesterDay on sally and Kitanna's voting.

And I rather feel that lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information here as a result.

There are already votes for Lottie and sally, so I will add the third name to the mix.

++Kitanna
Things I find suspicious in any situation: unnecessarily adding names to a lynch ballot. Her tone here even indicates to me that she simply wants to add a person. After all, she earlier in this very post called me and Kit out for the same thing, and also said lynching either of us would give more information, so why widen the suspect pool rather than go for the more attainable of her two targets?

Quote:
I have an extremely fragile net connection (first time I've managed to get a connection at all today!) so I am going to vote right now.

As there have been no counter reveals to either Lommy or Kitanna, and I think everyone has now posted, I am happy to believe both.

Therefore:
++Nerwen

Lommy-Seer says she's a wolf then she's a wolf.

If Lommy and Kitanna are actual a wolf pack then I take my hat off to them!
This seems to me more resignation than joy at Lommy's reveal. That in fact brings me to my next point....

Quote:
Quiet I have indeed been, but I will be in a place with secure internet access within the next hour or so, and can then be around pretty much until deadline.

Before then, to give you an idea of where my mind is: I am obviously happy that Lommy is the Seer; Kitanna revealed as the maniac after I had cast my vote for her, but I accept she has that role; I am innocent.

So my suspicions toDay will clearly focus on sally, Cop, Shasta and Boro.
Bolding is mine. It seems so odd to voice this emotion. The fact that she feels she needed to state this makes me think it is not true at all.

In short, Kath's acceptance of Lommy's reveal seems forced, and there's really only one reason to be displeased with a seer reveal....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote