View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 12:12 PM   #30
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

New and improved

Name (that you go by): Katie or Katherine Grant

Future Aspirations: get though school and become famous. Like an actress or something (how typical)

Goal in life: get though it
Short-term goals:

Passion: music, books, movies

Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, talking, playing basketball, watching movies, J.R.R. Tolkien's books, computer

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Nothing or being able to make by best friends mad at me and me mad at them

Fave book: ROTK, TTT, or Sil (all J.R.R Tolkien books) and The Sisterhood of the Taveling pants series

Fave movie: LOTR’s trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean (so good!), Pearl Harbor, Mighty Joe Young

Fave sport: basketball

Fave store: Don’t really have one. Probably Target.

Fave music: I like Avril Lavinge, Good Charlotte, Evanescence, Stacie Orrico, Kelly Clarkson, and J. Lo

What you can't stand: annoying people
What you plain dislike: bugs, smoking, and snakes

Who you admire: J.R.R. Tolkien, Peter Jackson and of course the Barrow-Weight

What you most love to do: LIVE, LOVE, AND HAVE FUN, go on the barrow downs, play on the computer, hang with friends, dance

Your self-confessed flaws: I don’t respect myself as much as I should, Don’t love life even if things go bad

What intrigues/fascinates you: Elves, Arda, Life, and Love

What scares you:
Quote:
I’m afraid of time. "I mean, I'm afraid of not having enough time. Not enough time to understand people, how they really are, or to be understood myself. I’m afraid of quick judgments and mistakes everyone makes. You can’t fix them without time. I’m afraid of seeing snapshots instead of movies.
This is a quote from one of my favorite books.

I’m also afraid of not having enough time to say good buy to everyone I love before I die.

Quotation to live by: Just live life, get over it, and have as much fun as you can, because you only have one life to live

Additional comments: If I don’t get to say goodbye before I die than bye to everyone I love, and to everyone on this site. YOU guys are the best!

[ July 28, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]
elven maiden Earwen is offline   Reply With Quote