View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #257
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Mnemosyne

#4,6 - in-character
#20,23 - in-character and complaint about Day1
#25,41 - some rule/strategy/theory discussion with Roa/Bes
#97 - thinks that the combattants are merely ordos going at each other, continues the rst. - this seems strange, she's been complaining about a lack of controversy, but once it's there, she dismisses it as ordos and tells people to calm down.
#108 - list of suspicions, Nog, Roa, Boro innocent, Lottie, Nienna, Pitch, Inzil most suspicious
#111 - out for lunch
#125 - nothing happened in the meantime but ordo-on-ordo - she never stated why she got that impression
#128 - narrows it down to Pitch and Inzil, but without a reason beyond "vibe"
#130 - coinflips Inzil

#192 - general comments, approves of availability of information after suspended lynch
#205 - comments to Boro's point about Inzil and me not being gifted
#206 - suspected Roa of giftedness
#222 - replies to Shasta about rst.
#225 - defends why she didn't vote Morsul - this is a bit unnecessary, isn't it?
#237 - explains suspicion of Inzil, conclusion: he's been acting too much like she would - I don't want to go into much detail of her case now, but it's not convincing
#243 - defends her coinflip to Nog

Alright, most of this has already been stated by others, but it kind of confirmed it to myself now. Definitely suspicious, I agree, and much more so if Nogrod is a wolf, too.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote