View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 05:55 AM   #145
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<< Rivendell elf! >>
"I have come to ask Elentari to come back to help us." replied Hreeza. "Elentari, Arawil did not mean to shun you. She just loses her temper."

"You mean to tell me," said the elf-witch getting angry, "You mean to tell me that everyone who has shuned me has not meant it? In rivendell I was welcome. I was forced to leave when Elrond and the others left this land. I came here to Mirkwood where elves still dwell, but they rejected me. half-elves they will befriend but not an elf-witch. They were frightened that I might curse them. I've had it with other beings. I should never half tried to help Arawil and the others. I should never have revealed myself to you, Airerūthiel. My life is one of loneliness."

With that Elentari dissapeared into the tops of the trees and headed back to her tree.

"Moon, I don't want you to follow them anymore." Elentari was mind-speaking with her horse.

"I am sorry my friend," replied Moon, "But I am already at their camp. I will stay and find out more about them."

"Ok, my friend, but be careful aswell as watchful. Arawil knows you to be my horse and she will resent you for that, I know it."

[ December 27, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]