View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 01:43 PM   #68
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've been meaning to post on this thread for a while and keep putting off... so here it is.

Ok, I've seen LotR in two TV commericals lately. The first one was for Verizon Wireless. They showed the battle of Helm's Deep - mainly the part where the uruk's try to breech the gate. The commerical went on the say something about winning a trip to New Zealand and it mentioned the TTT Dvd. The final shot was of the Verizon guy on the other side of the gate (holding it closed) and saying "Can you hear me now? Good!" Yeah... that was a bit weird...

The other commerical was for a car (can't remember the type). These two kids (a boy and a girl) were sitting in the back of a car watching TTT on the built in TV. The girl sighed as Legolas came on screen and was 'swept away' into fantasy-Legolas land. You then hear the brother go "eh hem" and unpause the movie. LOL, it was funny. (BTW they were adverstising that if you bought TTT DVD you could save $500 on the car).

And lastly My brother saw some LotR things at a haunted house a while ago. I asked him to elaborate but he wouldn't. I just can't picture LOTR in a haunted house...

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote