View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 05:05 PM   #162
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Fea looked a lot more with it after her long nap, Alli decided. She looked slightly concerned for unidentifiable reasons, but other than that, she was pretty chipper. Alli watched her take a stone and toss it from hand to hand a few times. In a short amount of time, attention was on her. Sai questioned her.

"Have you decided who to vote for?" Fea looked confused for a moment and then realized where she was. Sleeping through the middle hours of the day was slightly disorienting, she realized.

"Yes..." she said hesitatingly.

Carefully she set her stone in place. She wasn't confident about her vote, but she at least knew who she didn't want to kill.

++Mormegil

"As I lay half asleep, I thought of something as though it were from another lifetime. I saw an image of Mormegil garbed in fur with sharpened teeth and a demonic glint in his eye. I saw myself as a wolf beside him, conversing in low growls. I saw his martyrdom and I saw the werewolves ruthlessly slaughter the villagers. I've seen what he is capable of. I know that I have never been a werewolf... not in this reality that we live in... but I cannot help but feel like my thoughts had some sort of meaning."

"Are you the Seer?" the crowd clamoured.

"The what? Oh, Seer... no... remember, I wasn't actually asleep, therefore it wasn't a dream, therefore it's occurrence has no importance except that I can use it as an excuse to vote for him."

Alli didn't like this logic at all, but was at least happy that she didn't see any Offenders dying. Maybe tomorrow she'd vote for Feanor of the Crazedhil, but until then, she'd made up her mind.

++Nilp

"Yes... Nilp." said Alli. "He's crazy. We can't trust a crazy person. Even if he's innocent, he'll no doubt vote out of sheer lunacy and his lack of logic and compassion could mean the difference between our escape from Mordor and our untimely demise."

Aimè nodded at her choice and Nilp ran up and kissed her. Alli smacked him and said "Down boy." He wagged his tail.

"Good, good," he muttered. "That's four. Vote Rate 25%. Lynch rate uncertain. Shut up Alice. No you shut up Adam. Be quiet, both of you, do you want us to die? Yes."

Alli looked at him and rolled her eyes. The rest of the group fully understood her vote.

Tom now spoke. "I'd like to vote for all of these ++FANGIRLS."

He gestured toward the hundred or so drooling lasses that stood some fifteen feet behind him. Another hundred or so ogled Mardil and many dozen others stared longingly at the mysterious Aimè. Forty-two looked hungrily at Flein.

"You know," said Fea... "If we vote off a few dozen fangirls every night, we'll never even have to kill each other. We'll be rid quite a plague of idiocy, we'll all live, and... well... it'll be sort of like watching The Darwin Awards. If we kill them before they can procreate, we'll be helping ensure that the gene pool isn't tainted by them. We'll never be haunted by guilt that the reason that our grandkids are dumber than rocks is because we let these idiots reproduce and their offspring hooked up with ours."