View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #169
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Fea grimaced over the dead bodies of the fangirls. She'd grabbed her jacket on her way out of Mardil's, pulling it on and shoving her shirt back into the bag that it had fallen out of. Now that she'd had a hot cup of tea to soothe her mood and a clean pair of socks to sooth her obsession with cleanliness, she was ready to combat werewolves again, whether the villagers agreed with her plan or not. She reached into her pocket for her dusty guide on how werewolves think (knowledge of this historically helped to fight them) and found it missing. She must have lost it when she was visiting with Mardil and learning about the politics of Gondor. Fea was a New York girl, after all, and was always interested in foreign politics and customs. But the book was gone... she'd have to be even more resourceful now.

Alli watched in wonder and intense hurt as Fea lit a fire and added some sort of shimmering powder to it. She held back tears as the flames leapt high, spraying sparks at all those close. The group backed away hastily, abandoning their seats and leaving Fea shrouded in smoke and glittering fire. She was sillhouetted starkly and seemed not to fear the flickering danger bare inches away from her. She chanted in a language foreign to all present.

Shapes began to appear in the fire. Fea greeted them with a crazed grin as she continued to conjure.

"Lycaeus, trickster of the divine, I welcome you more than did Zeus. Peter Stubb, may your horrifying ways be more productive to us than they were to you in Cologne. Thiess, you are welcome to us. Vereticus, regards. Raimbaud of Auvergne, welcome. Romulus, Remus... Fenrir Greyback, Sinfjotli and Sigmund."

The villagers, Alli not least, watched in horror as Feanor of the Peredhil called past and present werewolves to her. Condemnation was inevitable.

"We must kill her!" screamed Alli in fear and confusion. In terror of the werewolves before her, Alli even forgot what she thought she had witnessed behind Mardil's door. "Before she brings death to us all!"

"No!" shrieked Feanor, lost to her own arrogance and impatience. "They will not kill the villagers! I will not let them! They owe me their existence in this place... they will not turn on me!"

"Then just what is your plan, oh great one, that you can call upon magic and witchery in order to summon ancient legends long passed into the forgotten histories of our worlds.. and that you can steal so easily the mythology of other cultures for your own pedantic uses!?"

"How do you not expect them to kill us all? Mardil was right about you!" shouted Sai over the roar of the fire, madly brandishing Fea's handbook.

"You do not understand!" cried Fea. "My logic is undeniable!" Mardil looked at her with a pitying smirk. Her eagerness to learn had played right into his hands. He'd gotten her guide. She was a lycan. There was no doubt of it in anybody's minds. "No, listen to me!"

The group was moving in. Fea was protected only by the lethal heat of the fire and, of course, the large and impressive group of werewolves that were standing beside her.

"We will kill them, one or more each night! We will not sacrifice our own, we will sacrifice those already gone! Do you not understand? It is for the good of the village. They cannot kill more that the three wolves already present could. Our death toll will not go up each morning, however we will be able to slaughter known werewolves every night until this nightmare ends!"

Alli was quite certain that Fea was certifiably insane.

"++FEA" she screamed. "And ++ALL OF THOSE DAMNED LYCANS!" While she was quite certain that she wasn't allowed more than one vote, she was also pretty certain that breaking rules had been assigned to Mordor at least once, so she didn't really mind doing it. And her vote for Fea couldn't possibly have had anything to do with the betrayed tears that freely flowed down her cheeks. She couldn't possibly have let her emotions cloud her judgement. After all, it's not like she even liked Mardil, right?

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 01-19-2006 at 03:28 PM.