View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 02:50 AM   #53
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Hmm...this is too much to think about...

I haven't seen this covered in the rules (or I must be really blind)...but are the Wizards allowed to reveal themselves? Outright? To the village?

If not, well, then, we'll really have to come up with a way to expose the Evil Wizard for who he is.

If they are, I wonder if it would be best for the Good Wizard to reveal himself now. Surely the EW would think twice before challenging him to a battle, since, as the phantom said, he would want a lot of werewolves on his side. The werewolves can't kill him by Night anyway. The only problem with this is if someone pulls a bluff.

But I'm not yet really sure what the rule book states.

Anyways, I think this is the best time for us to utilize everything we've learned from history. Surely we know most of the others well enough to guess who the Wizards could be, and who they could have scried/cursed? The best thing for us to do right now is think: If I'm the EW, who would I want to do the kills for me?

I'll let you answer that since I'm not quite prepared to drop names for now. And sure, the EW could have had someone more unique in mind, but the events last Night seems to prove otherwise. They both want the same people. It's up to us to guess who those could have been.

There, my nonsense First Day post.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote