View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #259
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Abridged version of the Night Six...

Night Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
The Ranger/Hunter pair, after toDay - I hope I am not assuming too much, or that I am not mistaken - but if I am not, it is either Kath&Gil-Galad or Mith&Hookbill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
I think trying to go after the Ranger at this point is the best we can do. Besides that, I do not believe there is anything tracing Kath back to either of us.

Kath is probably a good choice for a kill. Lommy is too, but she might be a little riskier...
Quote:
Now it struck me. Gil-Galad probably really is the Hunter. He always mentions "moving someone higher on his list", and he posts quite frequently a list of people. Which, I think, is just what Hunter should post to the Mod - maybe he posts it even outside to acknowledge his Ranger comrade (Kath). Okay, maybe it's nothing. But anyway, I think it is the best if we get Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Well, I still think for toNight that Kath is a good choice. Lommy and Gil I would like to get rid of soon...
Quote:
Hmm... hopefully toMorrow, vox populi will go either against Gil or Hookbill... or Lalaith... or someone else, after all, this doesn't matter that much now At present time, there are not many votes needed... we can sway the things more to our cause, though of course I'd possibly avoid obvious cooperation if it is not needed...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote