View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:11 AM   #32
Arafinwë Linwëlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neithan Tol Turambar
I would like to start a thread to glorify Lord Melkor, and his faithful and free servants, against the thralls of the Valar, usurpers and enslavers of the peoples of Arda, whom the rightful ruler and greatest of the Vala, would liberate.
Anyone who has the strength of character inherent in themselves to recognize such strength that is within the servants of Melkor, Sauron, the Wraiths, the Warrior Kings of Glorious and free Harad, could by posting qoutes and scenes from the mythology here at this thread, and let us discuss what indeed be lies and deceit, and so thus the true Ruler of Arda be known.
I shall start it off, and add to it as my time allows, and would like to develope this theme into a sub-forum all it's own.

And He said: 'The Valar have possessed themselves of the land where there is no death; and they lie to you concerning it, hiding it as best they may, because of their avarice, and their fear lest the Kings of Men should wrest from them the deathless realm and rule the world in thier stead. And though, doubtless, the gift of life unending is not for all, but only for such as are worthy, being men of might and pride and great lieage, yet against all justice is it done that this gift, which is his [MINE] due, should be witheld from the King of Kings, Ar-Pharazon, mightiest of the sons of Earth, to whom Manwe alone can be compared, if even he. But great kings brook no denials, and take what is thier due."
Now that's inspiring. I swear it's as if He were speaking right now in this room, to me.

Now the lightnings increased and slew men upon the hills, and in the fields, and in the streets of the city; and a fiery bolt smote the dome of the temple and shore it asunder, and it was wreathed in flame. But the temple itself was unshaken, and Sauron stood there upon the pinnacle and defied the lightning and was unharmed; and in that hour men called him a God and did all that He would.

Give great praise to Lord Sauron! What Power! What dignity! To stand in defiance of the Slaves of Eru the Accursed!
For Lord Sauron lives I say. He has come again into the world to once again vie for the freedom of the human race. I am his herald and messanger, and he has liberated me so that I have tasted freedom and Lo! they lie who say that He is a Tyrant wreathed in shadow, for I have come to reveal freely the open path to the recovery of your souls. He is among us. I bring you his Gos Spell.

[Well......that's pretty far out, it just rolls off my tongue you know, but I'm going to go for it.] May the wisdom and majesty of Melkor guide and direct me.
Acturally, Sauron said this to Ar-Pharazon, Melkor didnt