View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #174
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Update

Name (that you go by): Still unpronouncable in English.
Occupation: Grade 11 student, tutor, sports coach (for very little kids...)
Future Aspirations: meet as many Downers as possible
Goal in life: travel the world
Short term goals: finish my English assignment. Slightly more long-term... decide on approximately what I want to do in Uni and beyond
Passion: climbing. Chocolate. Stuff.
Hobbies: Downsing, playing piano, reading, trumpet, short-lived artsy inspirations...
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Being PessiMistic (yes, it has 2 capital letters), complaining, folding paper plates into origami, semi-falling from a 2-ish storey height and scaring everyone (but it was quite fun)...

Fave book: a Russian book callef A Zori Zdes' Tihiye (The Dawns Are Quiet Here)
Fave movie: A Russian movie called Ofitsery (Officers)
Fave sport: Probably volleyball and pioneerball. Also love silks (the aerial ones - but what's the sport for them?).
Fave store: Dollarama (still).
Fave music: Russian Bard genre

What you can't stand: still, people who try to English-ise my name, and turn it into Eugenia or Jane or something of that sort.
What you plain dislike: popular things, if I don't see anything good in them
Who you admire: My mother and great-grandmother, JRRT, Jack London
What you most love to do: nothing.
Your self-confessed flaws: I exaggerate, I complain too much, I rant, I'm sometimes (read: often) hypocritical... I leave things half-finished.
What intrigues/fascinates you: mythologies, ancient history, etymology, languages, infinity and related things (time, space, universe, etc), the World Wars (the history, not... the other stuff ).
What scares you: University, and the prospect of studying for half my life.
Quotation to live by:

Life is but a story. Make sure your own story is worth telling.

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want - so true!!

Additional comments: I am weird. That summs it up.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 01-13-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote